Happy Halloween

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Stampers, I hope you have a spooktacular day and don't eat too much candy! I'll be working today so I'll be able to avoid the sugar high myself!!!!! This fun card was done using the dryer sheet technique taught in the last Big Shot Class. In case you missed the class the details are below! Stampin' Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pale Plum, basic grey and black
Punches: Word Window and Modern Day Label
Accessories: Basic Black and Eggplant (retired) 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, USED dryer sheet and Spider Web Embossing Folder

Details: Take a USED dryer sheet and glue it to a piece of basic grey cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. I just used the entire dryer sheet and then trimmed it after I glued it. I used a glue stick as snail shows through. Trim the dryer sheet down to fit the cardstock layer....and emboss it with the Spider Web folder. Be sure the dryer sheet is up and "kissing" the Stampin' Up! logo otherwise you'll have a debossed web! Enjoy and if you have any questions please ask!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin