Mother's Day Cards For Soldiers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oh my gosh I love this card created by one of the members of my downline...the very talented Tina. She made this card for the Mother's Day cards we are currently gathering for deployed soldiers! It features the Sale-A-Brations stamp set: Fresh Vintage You can get this beautiful stamp set for FREE by placing a $50 order. So what are you waiting for? Go online and place your order right HERE. Okay so my goal for the collection of Mother's Day cards for this year was 130....we sent 65 last year. As of last night we have 131 cards in the box.....we are gonna make the goal and then some! If you would like to contribute to this great cause be sure to follow the guidelines HERE and get your card(s) to me by 3/10/2012. Thanks for all you do!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin