Happy St. Patricks Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day Stampers! Today's sample was a request by Cindy for her $10 class last week! The card as it turns out has served me well...earlier in the week I mailed 1 to my grandson who is completing his Air Force military training for his 1st base assignment and then another one went to my Chemo Angel. I've mentioned this before but if you'd like to become a Card Angel to someone in cancer treatment check it out HERE. Such a great reason to be stamping each week!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Sprinkled Expressions (FREE with a $50 order till 3/31)
Card Stock: Lucky Limeaid, Pool Party and Enchantment DSP (FREE with a $50 order till 3/31)
Big Shot: Stripes Folder and Adorning Accents Folder
Punches: Modern Label

Hope you have a fun day-don't forget to wear some green,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin