Customer Appreciation Tine

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yeah it's time for my annual Customer Appreciation event!  This year I am running 2 sessions on Friday 1/25, the am event is sold out but I still have a few spaces left in the evening event.  This is going to be fun and it's FREE!  Make and Takes, Light Appetizer's (apple cider/wine/cheese and chocolate), demonstrators, product share and of course a few door prizes too!  You must RSVP for the event.....because I know people are coming from work the arrival time is "soft"  come anytime between 5:30pm and 6:15pm....make and takes will be the first activity.  Then between 6:15pm and 6:30pm I'll do the demonstrations if you haven't finished your make and takes no worries you may complete them after the presentation!  You must RSVP to attend the event, space is limited and I need to make sure I have enough supplies for everyone.  Call or write TODAY to reserve your spot for this FREE FUN event.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin