Sneak Peak For Jen's $10 Class

Friday, February 22, 2013


TGIF!  Here is a little sneak peak for those of you attending Jen's $10 class tomorrow!  Jen requested a card using the cupcake punch and coordinating stamp set called Create a Cupcake.  Jen has an adorable little boy and little girl so I know over the years she will get a lot of use with this duo so I wanted to give her a simple but different idea for her tools!  This is a gate fold card...so it opens in the middle.  It's a super easy card to create with your score tool.  I decided that the fold is one to share so we'll be doing something similar in the Ronald McDonald classes next month as well!  I'll post that idea next month.  Speaking of events here is some scoop!  

I still have a few openings in my Ronald McDonald Fundraiser class next month.  You can read more about that HERE.......I did add a Saturday 3/16 session at 1:00pm for those that weren't able to attend on Friday.

Are you interested in hosting a $10 class?  It's a great way to have a fun girls night or morning out....getting crafty and earning some freebies too!  Contact me if your interested I have openings in Mar/Apr and May!  
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin