April Class Schedule

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hey Stampers!  TGIF!  I just wanted to give you some information on my April Stampin' Classes!    My events page on  my website is all updated with the scoop and evites have gone out.  But here is the scoop:

April 5th at 6:30pm  Spring Cardmaking Class $10 
April 11th at 2:00pm Spring Cards At Sumner Senior Center $6.00 
April 11th at 6:00pm Mommy and Me Class $25
April 19-21 Spring Stamping and Scrappin' Retreat $165 
April 26/27 10:00am 2 sessions available Artisian Class $20

April is a very busy month for me!  If your interested in any of these events please contact me for info and to register.  If these don't work with your schedule don't worrry I have some fun events planned for this spring through the end of June so stay tuned for lots of stamping fun!   Other then my volunteer events I do plan to take July and August off from my classes. 

The Retreat is full with a waitlist right now but please do let me know your interested in case there is a last minute cancel. You must register for the Sumner Senior Class directly with them.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin