My Birthday!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I had my birthday last week...and it was a great one as I got to spend it with my daughter and her family.  If you know me very well you know that anytime I get to be with the grandson's it's good!  But this year was even more blessed then usual.......I wasn't sure until the last minute we'd be able to travel to Oregon to spend my birthday with family as we'd been planning.  My husband injured himself last month golfing and it's taking a lot of time getting him back up to speed.  He wanted to get out away though so we made a 5 hour drive into a 7 hour drive making lots of stretching stops and time for him to do his PT ect.  When I got home there was a HUGE PILE of mail for me...and for once it wasn't bills!  LOL!  I got some great birthday cards so I thought I'd share a few of them with you!  This one is from my good friend and downline Tammy......she knows my stamp studio is done in pink and brown....I can't wait to place this on display in the studio...check it out next time your there for class or an event!  You can see more of Tammy's cute cards right HERE
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin