Fond Farewell Stampers Camp

Thursday, April 25, 2013

So excited it's time for my annual Fond Farewell Stampers Camp!  This is an annual event that is so much fun!  I have 2 sessions to offer right now:

Friday 5/17 at 10:00am and Friday 5/18 at 6:00pm

The event is $25.00 and it INCLUDES all projects, the new 2013-2014 catalog, door prizes AND at the end of the event I will raffle off stamps/dies/punches from the retired list!  You can read more about what is retiring right HERE.   Please bring snail (adhesive) and dimensionals everything else is provided!

As always space is limited and is first come, first served...so don't delay RSVP today!  If there is enough interest I can also add a Sat 5/19 afternoon session so let me know if that might work better with your schedule! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin