Stampin' Up! Dress Up Framelits!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Last night I had my 2nd round of Mommy and Me Classes.  There was lots of excitement,  talking and laughing going on in the studio!  So fun!  And just what I needed to give me a little boost after the loss of our dear stampin' friend Elena.

 It's kinda challenging putting the colors together during the prep stage...I ask the girls to give me 2 color choices that will coordinate with the colors in the rooms....and I never quite know how the frame will look but somehow they always all look awesome!  I will run 1 more Mommy and Me class hopefully in May...if your interested in attending with or without a little friend please let me know!  I have a few big girls that want to make the frames for their craft rooms!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin