2013-2014 In-Color Sneaky Peak

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Here is a little sneaky peak of the new in-colors from the new catalog.  Delish!  This project showcases:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding!  They look awesome together.  I've been having a ton of fun with Baked Brown Sugar!  And do you like the new punch?  It's called Artisan Label!  The Happy Birthday to You is from a new stamp set called Label Love.  Aren't the buttons lovely?  They are the Very Vintage Designer Buttons only $5.95 for 24 of them.  Cuteness huh?  Hey do you need the new 2013-2014 catalog?  Contact me to get one! 
I am offering an In-Color class on June 7th or 8th!  If you purchase the in-color kit you get the class for FREE.  Or pay $15.00 and attend the class.  Your choice!  Right now I still have a few spots open at 6:00pm on Friday 6/7 and on Saturday 6/8 at 10:00a.  Contact me to get a spot in this fun class!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin