The New Catalog Is Here! YIPPEE!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Yippee Skippy it's new catalog day!!!!  Isn't this the cutest cover ever?  I just love the way they put the family photo's in this year too!  Hey we can start ordering at 11:00am today....so you know what I will be doing in just a few hours?  Yep I know you guessed it...placing the order for the in-color kits and well yes a few stamp sets and accessories for us to try!  You can order online or you can call or email me and I will place your order for you! If you don't have a catalog yet here is how you can get one:

1)   If you are local to the Orting or surrounding area (or feel like a road trip!), I invite you to pick up your own copy and see all the new things from me at my house!   

2)  If you are an online customer or long distance customer and have ordered from me in the last 12 months, send me an e-mail letting me know you would like to have a catalog and I will mail you one.

3)  If you have not placed an order in the last 12 months, you can still get a free catalog. Just place an order from my online store now. Retired items will are still available until June 3rd or in some cases, while supplies last. I will mail you a catalog right away.

4) Just want the catalog? E-mail me and I'm happy to send you one for just $5.

View the new 2013-2014 and place your order right HERE.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin