In-Color Stretch Ribbon Shares Postal Tomorrow!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I just love the 2013-2015 in-colors!  Isn't this a pretty pretty sight?  Thanks to Deb M for all her hard work getting all the ribbon shares divided up and packaged!  They are beautiful don't you think???  I will be mailing those that need to be mailed tomorrow morning!  Everyone else stay tuned for a delivery date or you will pick up here on Friday at Stampin' and Salads Event.  Thank you again to all that participated...we raised with my commissions and your generous donations a little over $200 for the Tanya Strand Fund.  I will be adding this to the Card Making Fundraiser profits and making one large donation next month.  I'll keep you posted.

Here is a card we made at the In-Color class earlier this month!  So pretty and easy!  



If you missed out on the ribbon share but are interested let me know...I do have a few ladies that would like to get in on another share and I am more then willing to run another if there is enough participation...again all commissions going to the Tanya Strand fund.   Share are $11.00 each if you pick up from me...or $13.00 if I mail or deliver!  You will get 2 yards of each of the 5 new in-colors and you'll be doing a good thing helping raise more $$$ for Tanya to fight her cancer.  You can read about Tanya right HERE

We'll play with the stretch ribbon a bit on Friday at Stampin' and Salads....see many of you there!  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin