Stampin' Up! Paper Clay Roses

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sorry about taking a blog break....I didn't plan too...but it's been very busy in the Studio the past week.  Last week I had my annual Stampin' and Salads event and had a total of 29 stampin' friends attend between the 2 sessions...that was a lot of cutting and prepping of door prizes, projects, ect!  We had fun and the salads were beautiful!  Due to my current yeast free diet I wasn't able to taste very many!  

Then I am also working on the Help Stamp Out Cancer Card making event that is a fundraiser for Tanya Strand so had to pull those designs together.  You can read more about the event right HERE.  I do have 1 spot open at the 10:30am session....first come, first served.  Thanks!

Anyhoo.....this is one of the cards I demo'd using the new paper clay.  So fun! The colors are Old Olive, Marina Mist and Whisper White.   After I popped the roses out of the mold I let them dry for a couple of hours and then lightly sponged them with marina mist ink.  The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set that is currently on special at 25% off.  You can read more about the special right HERE.  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin