Stampin' Up! Wetlands

Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Monday Stamper's!  What a great day it is here in Kona, HI!  I am tempted to post a photo of my view from the office today....but those of you in Washington might hate me so I'll refrain and post a photo of this very fun and cool project we created at my in-color classes last week.  I found this project idea via pinterest (my favorite way to get ideas lately)....you can follow me on pinterest by clicking on the link on the upper right column of my blog.  Anyways HERE is the link with the tie pattern from where the idea came from. And here is my spin on the idea.

I used the new stamp set Wetlands (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, see the set HERE) and  the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.  Baked Brown Sugar is my ink...this is one of the new in-colors...very neutral and seems to coordinate with everything so far! 

The project: 



This is the card that pulls out of the envelope.  I used the decorative label punch and folded it in half to make a "tab" punch to pull the card and candy bar out.  The envelope is just a regular letter size envelope!  Added texture on the tie with the argyle embossing folder.  We used the large oval punch for the sentiment and the oval framelits for the layering piece.  The new magnetic board for the big shot is da bomb....check the blog tomorrow for a U-TUBE on it.....we will be able to really save on the paper with this cool tool!



 
And here is the candy bar attached to the card so it pulls out with the card.  The card I added a score line to the top so you can open it and write your signature and comments! You could also include a gift card, check or $$$ with this.  Easy to convert to a Birthday or Graduation Theme too!
 

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  And if you don't have a current demonstrator and need a copy of the new just released 2013-2014 catalog let me know and I'll get you hooked up!  Have a great week and check back tomorrow!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin