Spring Apron Card

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quite some time ago I received this adorable apron card from my good friend and downline Tammy!  I thought it was so cute and put it in my file to case and share! To  see more of Tammy's adorable work on her blog...CLICK HERE!  

I decided to change it up and make the Apron have a pocket and when the Cajon Craze cardstock was on the weekly deals a few weeks ago I got the idea to make it a seed packet card!  I love the weekly deals....to see this weeks deals CLICK HERE.  If your local I am placing an order SAT am and will be happy to add your items to it so we can split shipping!
So here is my case of her card:


Here it is without the seed packet in the pocket!  It doesn't show very well but I did emboss the front of the card with the Flower Garden embossing folder!


If your attending the Sumner Senior class tomorrow guess what you will be making this adorable card!  SO FUN!

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Cajon Craze
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cajon Craze, Daffodil Delight
Misc:  Daffodil Delight 1/4 inch ribbon, Buttom Sizzlet, Scallop Border Punch, Flower Garden Embossing Folder

If your 55 or better and would like to have more information about my monthly Senior Class give me a call or an email...we would love to have you join us!  Hope to ink with you soon,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin