Weekly Deals, A New Stamp Set, Christmas Cards Arrived

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's my favorite day of the week Tuesday...new weekly deals to announce!  Local's I'll be placing an order on Saturday if there is anything you want let me know by Friday night!  

Lookey at this cute new arrival called Snuggles and Smooches...love the name, and best of all it's only $15.95!


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140326&demoid=21860

 
There are still some great deals on the Year End deals....CLICK HERE to check them out and to place your order online! 

Also wanted to let everyone know that the Christmas cards I mailed to my grandson for us arrived safely overseas!  YEAH!  Thanks again for helping me make that happen...he seemed very excited to have them and has plenty to send home as well as share with others in his troop.  YOU ALL ROCK!

 Have a great day....I will be working hard in the studio on the giftables class...check back tomorrow for a little sneak peak!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin