Weekly Deals, Sumner Senior Center Opening, Beautiful Shania

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hey Stampers....hold on get a cup of coffee or a glass of the red stuff and get ready for a long read as I try and get a little caught up around here.  First off Weekly steals...oops I mean deals: 

If your local I am submitting an order Friday AM so if there is anything you would like please call/text/email me by Friday evening.  I also learned today there is going to be a bunch of new stuff added to the clearance rack on Friday 12/5 so check that out nice and early too...those items are always while supplies last and the good deals tend to go FAST!

Here is a card we'll be creating at my Sumner Senior Center class this Thursday 12/4 at 11:00am.  Class is $6.00, bring adhesive all other supplies are included.  If your 55 or better and would like to join us there are still a couple of spots open.....we would love to have you.....contact the Sumner Senior Center to register:  (253) 863-2910


If you've attended events at my home at some point you've got to see my beautiful little cat Shania,  



 With deep sadness and a hurting heart she went to the rainbow bridge on Saturday 11/29th.  She had her 20th birthday in October, we've grown old together and she is greatly missed.  If I've been slow in responding or taking care of business the past several days that in conjunction with the holiday has created a big back up in the studio.  My wonderful husband is working hard today to help me get caught up this week!  Thanks for your understanding!

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin