Berry Basket Bigz L Die by Stampin’ Up!

Monday, February 23, 2015


This Berry Basket die is pretty darn cute and fun!  If your receiving this via email click the Flying Stamper to watch the U-Tube!

What cute Easter Basket's or May Day or Mother's Day Basket's it's going to make!  Here is a basket I created with some 3 x 3 note cards!  

Here are the 3 x 3 cards that are in the basket, I used the Sale-A-Brations stamp set Simply Wonderful!

Here is a twist on using the basket for a gift card holder, on this one I just die cut 1 of the baskets, folded it in half and hide the score lines with the ribbon.  The ribbon and the DSP are the Best Year Ever also from Sale-A-Brations.


The card is 2 3/4 by 8 1/2, I used the scallop tag topper punch so it would "pull out" inside you can put a gift card or cash or a check!  I used the Pansy Punch for the flowers they were just the right size!
Let me know if you have any questions!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin