Flamingo Lingo and Irresistibly Yours DSP

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The flamingo's have landed!  LOL!  My studio is full of them waiting to go to their new homes with those attending Ronald McDonald Class later this week!

I am really excited about this class we have lots of good door prizes, we raised $69.00 for the Ronald McDonald Charity AND we are teaming up with a local book club to make some children's birthday cards that will be donated to the Orting Food Bank.  YEAH US....a fun class, door prizes and helping 2 great charities! 


I teamed the stamp set up with all sorts of Sale-A-Brations products for our class! We'll be doing a few clever fun cuts and fun folds, dusting off the brayer and having a stampin' good time!

Here is a sneak peak of 1 of the projects we'll be creating showcasing that beautiful Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Brations promotion!  I used the brayer to get the strawberry slush ink on it and then a tissue to wipe off the ink on the embossed part of the paper.  STINKING CUTE! 




I am really going to miss Strawberry Slush when it retires in May....my next order is going to be stocking up on cardstock and making sure I have a reinker for each of the 2013-2015 in-colors before the are no longer available.  I love to stock up on things like this during Sale-A-Brations so I can get something free....and I am thinking right now I need some more of the Irresistibly Yours DPS because I have used just about every scrap of the pack I got earlier this year!

Card Recipe:
 Stamp Set:  Flamingo Lingo
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Card Stock:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Misc:  Brayer, dimensionals, strawberry slush stretch ribbon (retired), thick white bakers twine (leftover from a past pumpkin kit) and Ornate Tag Topper Punch

I'll be back later in the week to talk more about the Food Bank Service Project!  If your not attending class no worries you'll still have a chance to help with this next month and most likely through out the year!


Pin It!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Too cute this is going to be a fun night. Can't wait. Beth

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin