Happy Memorial Day

Monday, May 25, 2015


Just want to give a shout out of thanks to all who have and who are currently serving to protect our great country.  It's not an easy time, never has been.  Thanks to my Dad and my brother in law Randy who are veterans.  Thanks to my grandson Preston who is currently serving, I just mailed him this card which was made by Linda B.


She gave me a bag of her beautiful creations a few weeks ago to bless others with so I've been sharing them with many different places...but this one I pulled out for personal use because it was so patriotic and appropriate.  Preston recently got back from his deployment but he is still stationed away from family and friends.  

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial day be sure to thank a vet or anyone you see in military uniform today....I know I well as I work my way around the country today!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin