Recyling at it's Best

Saturday, September 12, 2015

So a few days ago my good pal Deb posted a cute gift bag idea on my personal facebook page!  I loved it so much...we were on vacation in Long Beach, WA and I could hardly wait to get home and try it!  LOL!  Here is the video she shared!  If your getting this via email you will need to click The Flying Stamper to view it!

Here is a bag I got last time I took my car in for service (love my roo!) and love my dealership they always give us gifties when we come in for service!  

Here is my recycled project, I had this on display at the fair yesterday and people thought it was really cute!  I just used some Painted Petals DSP (retired), the doily, some ribbon and a tag done with the 1 3/4 and 2 inch circle punches!  Color scheme is blackberry bliss and whisper white!  Thanks Deb for the fantastic share!

Have a wonderfully blessed wkend and tomorrow.......GO HAWKS!!!!
 

Pin It!

1 comments :

Tammy Dunlap said...

Cute! Love it!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin