Boys Will Be Boys, New Catalog Info

Saturday, April 23, 2016

This was another card we created at the imbringingbackbirthdays class, everyone made 2, one to take home and 1 to donate to the Orting FoodBank!  Our service project for this year is to donate 150 cards to the Orting FoodBank to place in the birthday bags they give out to families each month with birthdays.  It's a neat program they are doing and I am thrilled we can help support them with out cards.  If you have an children's birthday cards please feel free to get them too me, we'll be doing cards at each event I host until we're done.  My goal is to be finished in early June!

The stamp set on this card is called Boys Will Be Boys, sadly it's retiring!  Speaking of retiring some things have sold out already, you can tell with the X on the list.  You can see the list by CLICKING HERE.    A couple of things to really think about that are retiring is the markers for the score board, the 2 way glue pen and the score blades for the trimmer.  These items are NOT in the new catalog as best I can tell.  At this time I can only see the catalog online I'll get my physical copy next month but then it might be too late.  

So you might be wandering...well when do I get my new catalog?  If your attending the upcoming Fond Farewell class next month, you'll get your copy there.  Check you email for an invite to that event.  

If your not attending that event, don't cry......they will be available for pick up late next month at my home OR if your not local and would like to order a catalog or have it mailed to you it's $5 to mail them out.  Just let me know by April 29th and I'll get one ordered for you through stampin' up!  If you order after that...no worries I can direct mail it to you....just will be faster if I have Stampin' Up! mail  them directly to you!

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin