Happy Memorial Day

Monday, May 30, 2016

A quick little post today wishing everyone a safe and blessed Memorial Day.  This is a day to remember those who we have lost serving our great country.  It's also a great day to thank a Veteran or anyone currently serving.  I hope I have some on my flight today to thank....but if not I'll give a shout out to family members who have served:  My Dad, My Brother In Law Randy, My Grandson Preston (currently serving and my nephew Steve (currently serving).

The little star card I made using the Star Framelits...I just "undercut" it on the fold to make the card and then layered with the next size down.  The stamp set For Your Country is retiring (dang it!) and is currently on sale in wood only for $21.25.  Reminder tomorrow is the last day to order from the current big catalog and the occasions catalog.  I will be doing the flying thing so please order online CLICK HERE to do that.  

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134219&demoid=21860


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin