Best Birds and Birthday Blooms

Monday, June 27, 2016

A one layer card designed by me.  I know that sounds simple but I'll share with you I find it very challenging to create cards with no layers!  This one I got to play with the new Best Birds stamps too!  FUN!  Those of you attending the upcoming Stamper's Lunch will get to play with both of these stamp sets too!  Can't wait! 



Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Best Birds and Birthday Blooms
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake
Misc:  Bird and Blooms Framelits, Retired Embossing Folder (sorry can't remember name and it's not on the folder either)

Here is the bundle:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142315&demoid=21860

Have a great week, stamp something cute!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin