Summer Fun

Saturday, August 27, 2016

So my blogging has been hit and miss all summer, I am so sorry but it's become very hard to keep up with it and everything else in life.  Summer is so short and I made the decision early this summer to let blogging go when needed!  But I do like to share why....so here is one reason!  Blackberry picking!  My freezer is full now of blackberries, blueberries and apricots!

 Eating and cooking lots of fresh produce, pears given to me by my friend Tammy, this salad was delish.  You can find the recipe here:  https://tabletwentyeight.com/2015/08/17/rocket-pear-goats-cheese-salad-with-walnut-dressing/  I made one variation and used an organic spinach/arugula mix, all of all places shockingly I found this mix at walmart and shockingly it was very fresh and very good!
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin