Cottage Greetings Thank You Note

Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy Friday!  Thought I'd share a quick little thank you note I made last week-end, again working on using up those scraps of DSP, I am making a dent in them I tell ya!  

Also I was on the road yesterday and not able to do a very good post on the Special Offers that is going on, sorry about that.....I wanted to get at least something out but I know it wasn't the best!  



So this new promotion called "Special Offers" starting yesterday and runs through September 21, 2016.  You can save 25% on select annual catalog products.  Check back often because discounted products will change weekly.  Don't miss out on these great deals!!!
Special Offers
September 1 - 7, 2016

Blossom Builder Punch (Sale $13.50, Reg $18
Brights Enamel Shapes (Sale $6.75, Reg $9)
Festive Embossing Folder (Sale $6.38, Reg $8.50)


 
Metallic Enamel Shapes (Sale $5.25, Reg $7)
Regals Enamel Shapes (Sale $6.75, Reg $9)
Subtles Enamel Shapes (Sale $6.75, Reg $9)

 
Tip Top Taupe 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon (Sale $6, Reg $8)

If your local I am placing an order tomorrow evening so let me know by 6:00pm if there is anything you want, or you can place your order ONLINE (click here to do that)  and I'll send you a sheet of dimensionals with your thank you card.  

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin