So Very Much

Saturday, December 31, 2016


As 2016 comes to an end I just want to say Thank You SO VERY MUCH to each of you for a fantastic Stampin' Up! year, I am so blessed with a wonderful group of Stampin' Pals!  

The card is made with one of the upcoming Sale-A-Brations stamp set called So Very Much.  I love the script of the Thank You and the fact it fills the card.  It's not often I can do a NO LAYER card and be happy.  This one is super simple but looks great!

Customer and demonstrator appreciation plans are in the works.  Customers mark your calendar for Frid 1/27 an am and a pm session.  Demonstrators make your calendar for Wed 1/25.  An evite will come out later this week to all active customers and demonstrators!  THANK YOU!

I have a little favor to ask, if you haven't already voted on the International Blog yet, would you mind doing so now.  I would really love to be able to participate in Kylie's International Blog hop next month.  THANK YOUYou can do that here by CLICKING HERE.  

Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve! 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin