Cottage Greetings and Sale-A-brations Glimmer Paper

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Happy Thursday!  Once again I am participating in the product share hop!  This week we are showcasing the new Sale-A-Brations items. There are three of them 2 stamp sets and then the beautiful glimmer paper.  If you haven't seen them yet, click on the flyer below:  


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_2nd%20Release_US.pdf

I decided to showcase the Glimmer Paper:

  

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Cottage Greetings
Ink:  Mint Macaroon
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Affectionately Yours DSP 
Misc:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 2 inch circle punch, classic label punch, sequin leftover from a previous paper pumpkin kit

Here is where I got my inspiration from a card I received from my good pal Kim W!  

Now hop on over to my pal  Robbie's  blog and see what she has whipped up to share with you.  CLICK HERE to hop over to Robbie's!  Enjoy!
 

Pin It!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love it Mrs. Talented
Deb2

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin