Linda B's birthday Card

Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Monday stampin' friends!  I thought I would share another birthday card i received earlier in the month from my friend Linda B!  Just love all the little details.

Also wanted to share that I have gotten behind on emails/blogging/fb ect, my husband has an injury and I have been in the hospital for a week with him so my time has been really limited for those kind of things!  I am making my way through things today as he is doing a little better and I was able to bring my lap top to the hospital!  Please keep him in your praryers, many of you also know he was to have a surgery late this month, that has been postponed till he recovers from this issue.

Have a great week.  Inky Hugs,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin