Wetlands

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A little sneak peak for my stampin' friends that are attending Sumner Senior Center card class on Friday morning!  We've not done the paper tearing technique in a long time and we need to do a man card every once in awhile too!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Wetlands
Ink:  Archival Black
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon (RETIRED)
Misc:  Sparkles Embossing Folder

And I thought I would share where I got my inspiration for this card with you as well, Jesse and I received this card late last month from my good pal Tammy (you can see more of Tammy's fun work by CLICKING HERE).

 Have an awesome day and see some of you Friday at 10:30am for stampin' fun

Oh I have a little secret...blog candy is coming soon.....so if your not a subscriber yet to The Flying Stamper now is a great time to get yourself subscriber so you can be in the drawing.  Just look at the upper right corner, second box down says follow this blog by email....fill it out....you'll get an email to verify your subscription!  It's a good thing....I only post 4-5 times a week so I promise you won't get a ton of extra emails!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin