Elegant Butterfly and Watermelon Wander

Thursday, May 11, 2017

A little sneak peak today for my peeps attending Fond Farewell Stamp camp tomorrow and Saturday!  We'll be saying good bye to all of these items which are in the 2016-2017 catalog.  I am going to miss them all!  

I have one seat open in Fond Farewell as of this evening if your interested you can attend at either 10:00am or 2:00pm on SAT 5/13, class is $25 and includes a retired item.  PM/CALL/TEXT/EMAIL me for the seat, first come/first served.

But then there is this very exciting and beautiful catalog full of new stamps, punches and products!  I am loving the new in-colors and the new Daisy Punch!  So fun...I'll share a sneak peak and more info after the Fond Farewell event is over!

Here is a u-tube which shows many of the new DSP's from the new catalog!  Enjoy!  Oh if your receiving this via e-mail click The Flying Stamper to watch the video.
Have a great week-end,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin