3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Today I am sharing a quick Thank You card made with the Daisy Delight bundle, this is probably my current fav in the studio!  I also used the new Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! Love the extra texture these folders give my projects.  Color scheme is very vanilla, sweet sugarplum, DSP is a retired scrap from my scrap pile!
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143704&demoid=21860
Here is a great u-tube on these folders, if your receiving this text via e-mail please click on The Flying Stamper to view the video.  There are some very good tips for using these folders and some great projects to copy!  Enjoy!



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin