Coffee Café Bundle

Tuesday, August 15, 2017



Hello Stamper's sorry I've been MIA for a few days, Mr. Flying Stamper has been ill and we ended up in the ER and I lost a few days again!  Anyways enough of that today I am participating in an International Highlights and our theme is Teachers Gifts.

It is so wonderful to thank our educators for all their hard work and get ideas before the end of the year is suddenly here! This gallery will give many ideas on what they can do to say thanks to their childrens educators.  So being from the Coffee Capital of the world (Seattle area) I thought I'd showcase a cute coffee gift card idea:

  

My project showcases the Coffee Cafe stamp set and the Coffee Break DSP, colors are soft suede and whisper white.  Here is the inside of the card:
I just used a scrap of the paper to make a "pocket" to hold the Starbucks gift card, so easy and cute and of course using up a scrap is always a good feeling!

There was still more of the scrap left so I used it to decorate the envelope flap, all I did here was trace the envelope flap onto the DSP and then fussy cut and glued it down:

Now if you could pop over the Kylie's highlights page you'll see lots and lots of Teacher gift ideas AND you can vote for your favorite projects!  I'd love to win and be showcased in her upcoming international blog hop.  THANK YOU!
Here is a fun u-tube on this new bundle, if your receiving this via e-mail please click The Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube!

Have a wonderful day and if you need any of these items please contact your demonstrator to place an order of if that is me or you need a demonstrator, CLICK HERE.
 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin