Paper Pumpkin September 2017

Friday, September 22, 2017

Thought I would share the U-Tube for the September Paper Pumpkin today, so cute!  I just love getting my "surprise" box of fun each month in the mail, I often share my kits with family and friends.  Earlier this month I took my August kit on vacation to my sisters and we made them together....so easy to pack and fun for her and me!  Love the leave stamp in this months kit.
If your receiving this post via email click The Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube. 







Stampin' Up! is doing something different and kinda fun for October and November the kits will coordinating back to back kits for Christmas giving?  Hmmm...sounds interesting I don't want to miss out do you?  Want to get yo'self a kit next month?  CLICK HERE to subscribe. 


Have a wonderfully blessed Friday and week-end,

Deb AKA The Flying Stamper


 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin