I'm Back!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am back from my "unscheduled" blog break! Sorry about that....had no plans to take a break BUT having no power for 4 days and then having to roll right into prep for my annual demonstrator and customer appreciation events left me little spare time, add work and a huge family week-end event well what is a girl to do but take a blog break!

Today's sample was one of the make and takes from customer appreciation. It features the Stamp Set Sprinkled Expressions which is FREE with a $50 purchase right now. Check HERE for the details on that. You can purchase these little conditment containers at WalMart and then decorate and fill it with some pretty cute things! I cased the idea from my downline Alice!

Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Sprinkled Expressions
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper

Punches: Scallops and Circle

Enjoy and have an awesome day,



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin