Mixed Bunch

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So I had about 5 or 6 discussions with myself that I was NOT going to get the Mixed Bunch Stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog......it's a great stamp set and I knew that but I felt that my stamp set inventory was floral heavy and I needed to choose other types of stamps. As you can see from the sample above the stamp set somehow landed up on the shelf and the conversations went out the window. I tell you I have no will power when it comes to florals with coordinating punches! Anyways since it's now in the studio I've been having a blast with it! This card was one we created at the Big Shot class last month! It's very spring forward don't you think? I love the FREE Enchantment DSP...it's fabulous. Check back tomorrow to see what I did with the negative! Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch, Perfect Pairs
Card stock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeaid and Enchantment DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade
Misc: Adorning Accents Folder and Edgelit Dies, Blossom Punch, Enchantment Brads
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin