Mother's Day Cards for Operation Write Home

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am so excited to report that we are almost 1/2 to my goal of getting 130 Mother's Day cards collected for Operation Write Home! We created 32 using the Simply Sent Kit picture above at Demonstrator and Customer Appreciation and then many of generously donated additional cards making the total collected 63. This is AWESOME...we have lots of time to get more created before the deadline of March 31st.....however I will be delivering them mid-March because I don't want to dump a huge batch on them at the last minute. So feel free to get me more cards before then. Please be sure to follow the guidelines posted on the website.....main big one to watch for is NO GLITTER.

The Simply Sent Kit featured above was on the clearance rack last month and was quite a deal....$2.99 to create a set of 8 cards. Check the rack and check it often for some super good buys! Remember you must place clearance rack orders online via my website. Click HERE to check out this weeks bargains.



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin