Sharing The Love!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I thought I'd share a photo of you that was taken last wkend for my Mom's 77th birthday. My sisters and I did a gift of love for her this year. Sometimes it's just hard to devote a day out and spoil one with services. I picked her up that morning and we started her day with a full body massage! Then we continue on to a pedicure and a manicure. Lastly we took her to lunch at HG Bistro in Puyallup! My sister took her home and she said she was totally spoiled that day and really enjoyed it! The older I get the more services I like so I thought she would enjoy it as well! The photo is me, my mom Ann and my baby sister Kristanna. Missing are my other 2 sisters Michelle (Redding, CA) and Kim (Denver, CO).

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin