Valentines Treat!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Here is a sweet treat I created for the SUO challenge over the week-end...and it's also the treat I am giving to each of my flying friends today. Isn't it cute? Check out other challenge submissions right HERE. The brownie is one of those Little Debbie treats....you get 5 in the box and they come individually wrapped so very easy to embellish! Supplies Used:

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Take it To Heart
Ink : Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red Glimmer Paper
Misc: Small Heart Punch, Top Note Die, 3/4 inch square punch, heart framelits, stapler

I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day! I'll be whooping it up in Austin with my girlfriends,
Pin It!

2 comments :

Heidi Baks said...

Cute! I love the idea of dressing up some prepackaged treats (super quick and easy)! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Mary Brown said...

What a wonderful sweet treat and those brownies are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin