Operation Write Home Accomplishment!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well Stamper's we did it! I set a goal of 130 cards for Mother's Day cards for our deployed soldiers and we we beat it! Earlier this week I dropped off 140 cards with envelopes and postage to the local Operation Write Home drop off site! I am so proud of us. Thanks to all of you that helped make the goal! A special thanks to Linda B for the envelope donation too!

If you would like to know more about Operation Write home go HERE.

Our next cardraiser is coming right up! Father's Day! Cards are due to me by Fri 4/27. Please be sure to follow the card guidelines posted on the OWH website. The 2 biggies that came up last time are NO GLITTER and the cards should be 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 or smaller.

I am looking for a volunteer to take the cards to the drop site in Federal Way. They need to be there no later then 4/30..earlier would be better. Please let me know if you are interested in helping. I will have the cards all set to go the morning of the 28th so you can pick them up from me and then take them to Federal Way.....the drop site is fairly close to the Costco in Federal Way. THANK YOU!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin