Retreat Make And Take

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am so excited tomorrow is my annual Stampers and Scrappers Spring Retreat! It's always a lot of fun to get away for 3 days and just stamp and scrap to our hearts content! This year there are 16 of us attending this 3 day stamping and scrapping wkend! Everyone brings either a treat or a shoebox swap to share with the group. This is my shoebox swap for the group! I used the Blossoms punch and the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set.....both are in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I hope they will both be in the upcoming new catalog too. I just snipped in the flower to form the butterfly! Don't forget that the Occasions Mini Catalog ends on 4/30/2012 so if there is something you need be sure to order it before then! You can place your order right HERE...or call or email me! Have a great day and check back tomorrow afternoon to see what the retreat attendees received at their work stations!!!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin