It's Christmas Eve...Cheers!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Cheers and Happy Christmas Eve to you!  I feel so fortunate I managed to get everything DONE last night and now I can enjoy the next 2 days with my family!  The card below is one that I made at one of my downline Cindy's class earlier this month.  I rarely get to take a class and it was a real treat to be able to stamp on cardstock I didn't cut and didn't come up with the idea.  Thank you Cindy!  Anyways I ended up making several of these cards for my flying girlfriends along with a coordinating bookmark which I will post later!

Stamp Set: Happy Hour
Cardstock and Ink:   Real Red and Gumball Green
DSP:  Of Good Cheer
RIbbon:  Real Red Grosgrain Stitched


Pin It!

1 comments :

Cindy said...

Glad you enjoyed the class! It is great when someone else does all the prep! :o) Happy holidays!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin