Something New, Something Old, Something Blue

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Something New is the Stamp from the Sale-A-Brations set called Patterned Occassions!  You can get this adorable set for free next month with a $50 order!  Check it out in your Sale-A-Brations Flyer.  If you don't have a flyer let me know I'll get one to you!

Something Old Is the Baja Breeze Pleated RIbbon, I got it from the Clearance Rack last week for $1.39 a spool...that was a screaming deal!  Check out the Clearance Rack right HERE....there are still screaming deals on there!

Something blue is the cardstock, ink and ribbon are Baja Breeze!

Have a great day.....I hope your getting your Christmas to do list accomplished!  I am.....a few more things to wrap and bake but that is about it!  Lots of fun activities planned for the wkend!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin