Ronald McDonald Fundraiser Class Announced

Friday, February 15, 2013

I am pleased to announce my latest give back event for 2013.....my annual Ronald McDonald Fundraiser class will be next month!  Class offerings are Fri 3/15 10a-12p OR p-8p.  If there is enough interest I will also offer a Saturday session on 3/16 at 10:00am!  The class will be designed featuring projects from the adorable Moving Forward Stamp Set. You will receive the stamp set as part of your supply kit.  Class is $25 for clear stamps or $30 for wood...your choice!  Stampin' Up! donates $3 from the sale of each stamp set to Ronald McDonald Charities.  You can learn more about this great Charity right HERE.   Contact me to register for class.  Space is limited, first come first served.  Hope to see you there!  

 Here is the adorable stamp set you'll receive:




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin