New Online Stampin' Up! Class

Monday, March 4, 2013


(Graphic credit goes to Janet Wakeland. Thanks, Janet for sharing!)

I am super excited to announce a new online class from Stampin' Up! For those of you that aren't able to attend classes and events this might be the perfect solution to getting a crafty fix!  This new stamping class is divided into six sections and focuses on a variety of topics. The class includes videos, step outs and supply lists for over 30 projects. It's so easy to use and is a great value for only $14.95!. Here's how to get it:

1. Learn more go HERE - free shipping!!!(item 133385)

2. Downloads (instantly)

3. View and create at your leisure!

Of course, this tutorial does not in any way replace me or my classes....I am always here to answer questions for you and I plan to continue to offer my classes and events as always! 

This is just an additional stampin' opportunity!  Enjoy,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin