Fundraiser Class-Mark Your Calendars Please

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mark Your Calendars Stampers!! I'll be doing a fundraiser for Tanya Strand on July 12th! This will be a card class with all profits donated to help Tanya Strand battle cancer. Many of you know that Tanya is my younger sister Kim's boyfriends daughter.  You can read about Tanya and her battle against cancer right HERE.
 
There will be 2 sessions one at 10:00am (this one will be at the Orting Bakery) and 1 at 6:00pm in my Studio in Orting! I will have more details out next month. If your not able to attend the class but would like to purchase a set of the cards we'll be making let me know......I can either deliver or mail them to you! You'll get a set of beautiful cards and you'll be helping out too! My goal is to raise $500 for Tanya! I know if we work together it can be done.....as the saying goes it takes a villiage! So come on village!

Also I still need a couple of volunteers with event prep still and I am looking for donations for raffle baskets as well!!!! Please shoot me an email of give me a call if your interested in helping out!

Thank you!  Have a great week,
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin