New Product Announcement Undefined

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Greetings Stampers....I am going to apologize right upfront this is going to be a long post!  Stampin' Up! announced a new innovative product at Convention last week in Salt Lake City called Undefined.  It's perfect if you have ever needed a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image.  With Undefined you define the rubber any way you want.  When you carve your very own stamp you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!

How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial:
 
Here I am making my stamp with Emily Montoya!  Most of you know that I can barely draw stick people so I stuck with making a stamp with my name...Emily helped me make it oval shaped so I could punch the image out!
 
 
Here is my stamp and a little bag of goodies that Stampin' Up! gave us!

 
 
 
The Undefined kit is $19.95 and here is what it includes:
 


 
 You can order yours today CLICK HERE
 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin