Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

Sunday, November 10, 2013


Today was the drawing for the blog subscription contest!  I'd like to thank everyone for following my blog and I will do another blog subscription contest soon.....if you didn't win this time there are more fun contests and drawings coming so stay tuned!

Okay enough yaking Deb who won?  Well as you can see I had my good friend and neighbor Terri come and help me again with the drawing....THANK YOU TERRI!  Drum roll please.......the winners are:

Stamp Set - Leslie E
Card - Karen W

Congrats and those items will be going out in Tuesdays mail ladies so watch for them towards the end of this week!

Again thanks to all that participated and if you didn't participate but would like to subscribe to my blog please do...this will get you all set up for the next drawing.  I did learn some things this time...you can't subscribe from your phone.....you need to do it at a computer or tablet or ipad.  It is a 2 step process....first you complete the follow by email box located at the top of my blog right side.  Enter your email and push submit.  You will get a verification email with a link that you must click to complete the process!  The email may go to your junk folder so check there for it too!

Inky hugs!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin