Sale-A-Bration Is Here!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sale-A-Brate, Sale-A-Brate Dance to the Music!  That song has been popping in my head for 2 days now....LOL, I just love Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up! it makes me want to do the stamp dance I guess!  By now all of you should have received a Sale-A-Brations catalog if not please let me know and I will get 1 to you! You can see it online RIGHT HERE too.
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?demoid=21860
 
The fun started yesterday and ends March 31, 2014.  With each $50 order you can choose an item for FREE from the Sale-A-Brations catalog.  This is the time of year when I stock up on consumables.....whisper white cardstock, dimensionals, glue dots, ect! 

It's a great time to host a  $10 class, a party or catalog party.  With a $300 order you get $30 additional hostess $$$.  I still have openings in March so let's get that scheduled soon so you can get in on the extra freebies!


This is also a wonderful time to join the Stampin' Up! family too, you'll get to choose $150.00 worth of product for only $99.00!  FREE SHIPPING too.  Call or write if you want to chat about this!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debnaylor/jointhefun

You can use your birthday coupon in conjunction with Sale-A-Brations and you can order things from the clearance rack as well.  So many good deals and still get the a free Sale-A-Brations item.  You can order RIGHT here or call or write and I will be happy to place your order.  Have a wonderfully inky day,

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin