ICS Blog Hop Let's Sale-A-Brate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015


Yeah it's my favorite day of the month blog hop day!  This month we're showcasing those awesome Sale-A-Brations products!  If your not familiar with the Sale-A-Brations promotion here is the scoop:  Place a $50 order with your demonstrator and choose one of the special Sale-A-Brations items for FREE!  The promotion runs to 3/31/2015 so you've got time to place a few orders and get some FREE products.  We stamper's love our FREE product RIGHT?  To see the Sale-A-Brations catalog CLICK HERE.  Contact your demonstrator to place the order or me if you don't have a current demonstrator!  

I choose to showcase many of the FREEBIES: A Happy Thing,  2 of the blendabilities, the Best Year Ever DSP and the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack!  These are all items that you can get for FREE!  1 per $50 order!!!!!  Love love love my blendies!

Check back tomorrow and I will share with you my new storage system for these tools!





Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  A Happy Thing
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendies
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Best Year Ever DSP
Misc:  Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (ribbon and button), 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder

Next on the on Hop is my  awesome creative friend Joni.....enjoy the hop and leave us some love (a comment), we love hearing from you.

http://www.joniinthespotlightstamping.com/2015/02/ics-blog-hop-lets-sale-brate.html



Pin It!

10 comments :

Terri said...

Deb, this project is great!

Eva Bussom said...

Love it bad Deb, such an awesome hop!

Olivia Loves to Stamp said...

I like your card. This is a different and interesting layout.

Tina said...

What a yummy card. Makes me want to make lemon bars.

Unknown said...

Love this card, so bright and cheerful!!!

Unknown said...

Love the dsp

Joni said...

Deb I love the layout of the card!!! and I love that stamp set!!!

Anonymous said...

It's the best of the bunch and No I am not prejudice at all. lol Very nice card. I wondered what to do with the lemon. Deb Molinari

Tammy Dunlap said...

Deb I LOVE your card! Getting the stamp here tomorrow at my house, great use of the lemon, cant wait to play with it! Hmmm.... maybe a pink and brown card is coming to you next month! Lol! Its a secret! Ha ha!

Nichole Loe said...

Great card, Deb! You did a nice job coloring the lemon. I also really enjoy the little bit of extra that button adds.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin